The career section is all about helping you do what you love. I’ve gotten very lucky that I’ve had a variety of experiences in the professional world. I don’t like to throw out what I know but I feel it’s important for the career section. You should know that I know what I’m talking about and am not just another “career coach” with no real experience.
- I have networked my way one of the top investment banks in the world.
- I know multiple billionaires and millionaires.
- I have done internships.
- I have quit jobs.
- I have interviewed people.
- I have prepped and mentored others.
- I’ve got a bachelor and master’s degree
- I’ve gone the entrepreneurial route
I know what it takes to do what you love. And I will help you as much as possible by passing along the knowledge I have.
How To Network
Dressing For the Job You Want
How To Job Hunt Efficiently
Interview Questions You Should Always Be Prepared To Answer
How To Prep For An Interview
How To Negotiate Your Offer
How To Know When To Quit
Start Your Own Website
Making Money Online (Passive Income)