I know time flies when you’re having fun. But does it also fly when you’re getting older?? I can’t believe it’s almost August already.
I was actually going to write an article but instead I want to check talk to you guys about a few things and tell you what we got coming up through now to the end of the summer.
So if you’ve roamed around the site you’ll notice a few things – some of the links are dead (we relaunched the site May 22 with completely new content). Eventually most of the links will be back.
- There is a study I need to publish on “What People Consider Alpha” – where I spent 2 entire days asking 200 people (100 women, 100 guys) what they thought an alpha male was. I don’t want to just type out my results so I’m having an infographic put together.
- We have a variety of sub-topics on the alpha site. I’ve tried to focus a little on all the different topics but it’s difficult to jump around. If you have any thing in particular you want help with – let me know.
- I like to keep these one’s close to the vest since I don’t like to overpromise.
- Free Ebook update
- Still editing. Going to be worth it.
- Other ebooks
- New versions coming by the end of the summer. Everyone that has purchased will get the updated versions free.
- Fashion guide is coming
- Lots of alpha stuff on the way
- Career stuff is super important to me and will be coming soon too
If you made it down this far. I mention Summer is almost over for several reasons.
Summer is one of the best times of the years. There’s less work in the office and everyone is out and about. Take advantage of the summer to catch up on whatever it is you need to catch up on.
- Work out
- Apply for a new job
- Talk to girls / strangers
- Go on dates
- Meet up with people for lunch, dinner, coffee
- Go on vacation
- See your family
- Study, learn, practice
- Have fun
For the younger guys that come to the site (the guys in college or going to grad school). It’s almost time for back to school. This means refreshing your closet, preparing for classes, reinventing yourself, meeting new people. I want to make sure I put up content that can help you guys because I want to help you guys get the most out of college.
For the rest of you, you’re always in control of your life. I want you all to be happy and live up to your potential. I really hope we can help you get to where you want to be.
Let’s stay focused and make the most of 2014.